Are you a Marketing Executive with a proven track record in delivering successful campaigns? Have you got experience in managing external suppliers and agencies? If you're looking for your next move into a busy and hands-on team, then this could be the role for you!
About the role
- Assist in project manage the planning and delivery of customer-facing events in different locations across the UK.
- Deliver integrated marketing campaigns designed to drive awareness and attendance at attendance at events. This will involve working closely with external stakeholders.
- Provide marketing support for their network to enable them to raise awareness and attract customers
- Work with channel marketing manager and senior executive to support the delivery of a range of ad-hoc marketing activities
This role is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about a career in a role that offers hands on marketing mix activities and ready to make their mark in a busy team.
- Experience working in a marketing role with experience of interest in delivering digital print, and social campaigns and working on Facebook
- Passionate about delivering successful campaigns
- Experience with managing external suppliers and agencies
- Excellent written communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- Budget management skills
About the client
Located in central London in beautiful offices, the client act as the operating and financial arm and do the day-to-day running for a charity.
This is a contract role, looking to interview ASAP, so please get in touch for further information!