Digital Internal Communications Manager
My client is looking for a Internal Communications Consultant to join their team immediately, in their office in Windsor. The Internal Communications Consultant will lead the team, focusing on enabling delivery to meet the digital communications needs of the business.
My client is an international energy company, that supply electric and gas to both consumers and businesses in the UK, Ireland and North America.
The key responsibilities of the Internal Communications Manager are;
- Team management and development
- Managing relationships with different teams within the business
- Establishing strong relationships with key stakeholders in the business
- Seek and share knowledge and best practice of digital communications channels
The Internal Communications Manager will have experience in;
- Managing day to day operations of digital collaboration and communications solutions within an international business
- Excellent technical skills with digital platforms and solutions
- Lead and influence across the softwear development lifecycle, acting as a business lead for large scale technical projects.
- Team leadership and management
- Thinking strategically and deliver tactically.
The Internal Communications Manager, will start a immediate 4 month contract at their head office.