Senior Email Campaign Manager
Experience managing email campaigns? Looking for a lively friendly agency and the opportunity to work on a great retail account?
Email Campaign Manager, London £45K - £60K + bens
This role is at an award winning customer engagement marketing agency and they are looking for an Email Campaign Manager to work on a large retail account.
Email Campaign Manager - The role
As Email Campaign Manager you will be a real email marketing expert who can develop and deliver personalised eCRM communications.
- You will have responsibility for a range of emails for this client some of which will be automated, dynamic & heavily personalised and others static template emails.
- You will be accountable for taking the email brief, managing the schedule and email delivery
- Manage the data imports to ESP for campaigns and triggers
- Ensure best practice campaign delivery and ensure a rigorous & efficient QA process
- Develop clear project briefs and test data for technical & QA team
- Manage the workflow through Technical & QA team, using JIRA to track progress.
- Manage the overall technical campaign set-up in ESP platform.
Email Campaign Manager - Skills and experience
- Strong hands on, and technical email campaign management experience
- Experiencing delivering campaigns through Selligent or a similar platform (training to be provided if not used Selligent)
- Experience working with an Email Service Provider (ESP)
- Basic HTML
- Excellent knowledge of industry email best practices, methodologies, techniques and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication and problem solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail
It is an exciting agency and fast paced and friendly environment- so if you're an Email Campaign Manager looking for a brilliant career opportunity this could be the role for you! The salary is between £45K and £60K plus benefits
This great Email Campaign Manager role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.