Showroom Manager for Global Furniture Brand
An international furniture brand based in Clerkenwell are now looking for a dynamic and attentive Showroom Manager to join their busy team.
The ideal person will ideally have a passion for the industry with experience of working within a showroom that sells to the A&D market. The successful Showroom Manager will be attentive, conscientious and intuitive, coordinating the Sales Team and ensuring the showroom is kept immaculate.
- Greeting all clients and visitors that walk into the showroom, offering refreshments and assisting with any enquiries
- Answering all incoming calls and redirecting when necessary
- Booking meetings and keeping the showroom diary up to date
- Replenishing food, drinks, stationary and supplies
- Ensuring client meetings are catered to, preparing refreshments and keeping area tidy
- Managing facilities, arranging repairs, cleaners and couriers
- ensuring the showroom upholds current health and safety requirements
- Assisting with staff log, inputting sickness, absences and holiday requests
- Booking travel arrangements and accommodation
- Proven experience working within a Showroom
- Passionate about the Interiors and Furniture industry
- Well presented, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player who is committed to providing excellent customer service
- Experience within Administrative roles
- High level of maturity and ability to think quickly and calmly in a difficult situation
Please get in touch to hear more about the role!
Apply for Showroom Manager for Global Furniture Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly