Up to £35K
Established over 25 years' ago, my client has undergone significant growth since emerging into the market. Fancy being part of it?
With an excellent culture, working environment and talented marketing function they are now looking to add a CRM Manager to their team.
The key remit of this role is to deliver CRM strategy across a variety of products under the brand's remit.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for executing the multi-channel CRM strategy for the business
- Liaise with the brand and design teams to produce high quality, on brand email communications
- With the support of others, improve the data quality and customer profiling.
- Devise strategies to drive online conversions from each channel
- Produce high quality, on-brand weekly email campaigns. Ideally with experience within Adobe Campaign.
- Use of Analytics accounts and regular reporting, in order to assess performance against business goals.
- Develop strong understanding of customer lifetime value to maximise profitability across all data segments
Key skills and experiences needed for this role include:
- Degree qualified with relevant degree in business or marketing
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar commercially focussed CRM role
- Strong understanding of database marketing principles and CRM online / offline marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Knowledge of Adobe Campaign interface is extremely beneficial.
This role will be ideal for a commercially focussed CRM marketer with experience in a similar positions who is looking for an opportunity to make a real impact on an already established and growing company.
The industry in which my client is working is fast, dynamic and requires driven marketers to react accordingly to market trends.
Amazing offices in Manchester, an easy commute from areas like Cheshire, Liverpool, Lancashire and Chester.
If you are interested in the detail of this role, please apply with your updated CV and relevant contact details.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
About us: Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.