A well renowned multinational media company specialising in global B2B events is looking for a marketing analyst who has a genuine interest in consumer behaviour and a passion for analytics to join their marketing department in London.
This individual will be responsible for extracting insights from internal data sources and help the marketing team use these to improve real-time campaign performance and segmentation.
- Analyse and share insights gathered from registration dashboards
- Analyse and share persona tracking, as well as any key customer segments
- Analyse and share insights gleaned from engagement dashboards broken down across web, email, social and mobile
- Analyse and share insights collected from lead generation dashboards - tracking lead creation, progression and qualification of leads and lead score tracking
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and data requests for Marketing functions
- Identify opportunities for standardised reporting and feed this to the Data function for production and development
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for analysis and charting
- Knowledge of data visualisation tools (i.e. Tableau)
- Knowledge of Adobe analytics, google analytics
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, with strong focus on timekeeping and fast delivery
- Comfortable dealing with and reporting to stakeholders
- Driven by continuous learning and self-development