Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager - Competitive salary and dependent on experience - Surrey
Do you have experience in digital marketing? Are you looking for your next career move?
Money Expert is one of the UK’s leading price comparison sites who find their customers the best deals on the market. They are based in Godalming and are looking for an experienced and eager to learn Digital Marketing Manager who can use their experience in working across key digital disciplines and platforms including SEO and PPC, social media, paid media and analytics to drive the team forward.
You will be responsible for creating and implementing a customer targeted marketing strategy to increase traffic flow which will convert into sales. Money Expert want the customer experience to be world class and impactful enough that they will return to the company again when they are looking for support in finding the best deals.
If you believe that you have the attributes and charisma to take on this role then click Apply below.
- Develop a marketing strategy to increase online traffic, sales and generate positive ROI
- Working closely with the digital agency to manage and optimise Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads PPC campaigns as well as native advertising campaigns
- Working closely with the digital agency to optimise website following SEO best practices
- Working closely with the digital agency to optimise conversions
- Design content plan and work with content writers to deliver to deadlines
- Take responsibility for the company’s Social Media accounts
- Analyse performance using web analytics services (e.g. Google Analytics) and ensure effective reporting is in place
Money Expert is one of the UK’s leading comparison sites, working for customers to make sure they get the best deals on a wide range of financial products, from loans to car insurance. Whether it's a new product you're after, or an upgrade or renewal for an existing product or policy, they will be able to find the best deal. Money Expert’s services are comprehensive, customer-focused and completely free - the prices you see are the prices you get and you're not paying a premium for comparing through the website.
The key skills and qualifications of a Digital Marketing Manager:
- 3+ years’ of experience of digital marketing with an emphasis on running large and complex campaigns
- Experienced in digital marketing management
- Proven track record in PPC and SEO
- Proven track record in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn/ Twitter/ Facebook/ Instagram
- In-depth knowledge of marketing technology, keyword research tools, programmatic platforms & social advertising technology
- A team player
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Proven track record of dealing with external agencies
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.