Data Operations Lead
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Operations Lead to join one of the largest payments providers in the world on a 12 month contract.
Key projects are being driven forward in the areas of Digital Advertising, Website, CRM, Data/Analytics, Digital Planning & Operations. The team are looking for high caliber, self-motivated and results driven individuals to help lead & execute change at this exciting time.
* Define, lead and implement a DataOps Model for Digital Campaigns operationalising Jupyter Notebooks and Unica.
* Lead, conceive, implement and manage operational aspects of Data Operations in a Kanban based Agile Operating Model.
* At the level of Strategy, stay informed of the data strategy and data workstreams.
* Enable and mentor DataOps Team - Offshore and agency implants.
* Partner with EMEA Marketers to provide Data as service for Digital Channels.
* Deliver scale and Digital marketing excellence for programs for more than 130 markets in 17 languages.
- 3+ years Python & SQL experience. Jupyter Notebook, Pandas and iPhython
- 3+ years campaign management/Automation systems, Unica experience a plus
- Kanban Agile Operating Models strong understanding
- Full English proficiency is a must, proficiency in one or more EMEA languages and multi-cultural experience is a strong plus
If you feel you have the necessary skills to hit the ground running and make an impact for this business, please apply today!
Apply for Data Operations Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly