Head of Motion Design
I am currently working with an international payments company that operates in over 200 countries and territories. Over the past 20 years they have revolutionised payments both online and instore and they're not out of steam yet! They are looking to add a Head of Motion Graphics to their ever-expanding team.
This global business needs someone who feels comfortable building a team, leading from the front and translating their ethos into well-crafted visual products. They need some one who can put a creative spin on a semi-corporate company so creative experience is ideal. If you have experience in Social Media, Lifestyle videos and an eye for design (Sketch + Adobe Suite) this is a huge plus.
This company has a total of five brands underneath its umbrella, this means that you and your team could be working on any of the brands at one given time. Giving the role depth and diversity. If you come from an agency background you would fit right in with the work load.
Your day to day will be;
- Building then leading a team of motion professionals
- Storyboarding and Conceptualizing new motion projects
- Using industry standard software to create well-versed digital outputs
- Editing Video
- Working on digital projects for any five brands under this companies' umbrella
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to present and explain creative choices
What you will need;
- Strong knowledge of Cinema4D, After Effects and Editing
- Experience in end to end projects, Storyboarding and Concepts
- Ability to build a team and manage work load
- Strong communication and literature skills
- A digital design eye (Sketch, Adobe Suite) is a bonus
- Social Media, Internal and Outbound experience
If you are keen to join an exciting company with talented people who understand the importance of great ideas, please get in touch and send us your CV and portfolio to register with Tomorrow - email@example.com
Apply for Head of Motion Design
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly