Digital Brand Manager
We are the brand leader in the Oral Hygiene sector and have been promoting healthy smiles for more than 50 years. Working in the UK subsidiary of a global company, we have undergone significant growth in the last 5 years and are now looking to further grow our team to develop our social and digital presence.
We are looking for candidates with solid digital marketing and analytical experience, who are interested in taking on a diverse role with more responsibilities.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager UK, you will interface with the marketing teams UK and global, and the sales team as you develop and implement the digital and social strategy in line with the UK sales and marketing objectives, managing the marketing for an online customer, and producing analysis and presentations for the wider UK team by interpreting EPOS reports.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience of managing digital marketing strategies and campaigns including PPC, SEO, interpreting social media and web analytics; and you will be skilled at data analysis and interpretation, also possessing excellent communication skills.
You will be working in a relaxed culture with a small team of motivated and talented colleagues. You will be encouraged to lead from the front, be proactive and hands on.
Your Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Approximately 2 years' experience working in a marketing role
- E-commerce experience
- Digital marketing qualification would be desirable
- Experienced in interpreting social media and web analytics e.g. Google, Facebook, webs trends
- Data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Converse with the Microsoft office suite, especially excel and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail essential
- A team player
- Willingness to travel (attend shows / meetings as appropriate)
Apply for Digital Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly