Middleweight Interior Designer
A multi award-winning luxury interior design studio based in Chelsea is seeking a middleweight residential designer to join its growing team. Working alongside a senior designer to run an deliver complex residential projects to an exemplary standard with immaculate attention to detail.
- Create refined presentation packages, including mood boards, rendered plans/elevations/3D visuals and hand sketches.
- Produce design documentation, including joinery drawings and bespoke furniture.
- Take charge of FF&E packages to ensure that they are delivered to a set programme.
- Manage FF&E budgets for smaller projects and assist on larger projects.
- Liaise and coordinate with contractors, suppliers and consultants.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience in luxury residential projects with FF&E budgets of minimum 500 k.
- Experience working in a leading London interior design practice is preferred.
- Experience designing bespoke furniture, seeing it through inception to completion.
- Strong communicator, verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality and innovative design.
- Excellent eye for materials and palettes.
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently. Good time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, InDesign, Photoshop. EstiPC is preferred, not necessary.
This a fantastic opportunity to be a part of social studio that is committed to excellence, delivery ultra high-end interiors across private and commercial residential interiors. Looking to interview immediately, apply now with your CV and sample portfolio.
Apply for Middleweight Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly