Designers - Home Technology
As technology has become ubiquitous in everyday life this company's ethos is to deliver a high level of customer service, whilst integrating AV technology into their clients' homes.
From a studio in London, they design, manage and install bespoke systems across the UK, into Europe and further afield. They are a CEDIA accredited high-end home technology company and are proud to have been finalists for several project categories.
They are currently looking for both a Senior and Junior Designer to work in the Design Team on high-end residential projects, so an understanding of high specification detailing and an eye for accuracy are important. The Senior Designer will also be managing the workload and members of the design team on a daily basis.
Summary of skills and experience needed:
- CAD proficient, with experience using AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Some work experience for the junior and at least 3 years' experience for the senior - knowledge of AV, control or lighting systems would be a distinct advantage
- Competent in preparing technical drawings from sketches so an architectural background would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use initiative, self-motivated and a determined nature
- Good organisational skills and able to manage workload effectively