Project Manager - Luxury Furniture
This company combines traditional hand skills with advanced materials and technology to create award-winning furniture for yachts and houses throughout the world.
With state of the art in-house production facilities and a creative and technical studio they are seeking an additional Project Manager.
The successful candidate will manage the engineers within the team and oversee project management and delivery of a projects from concept design to handover of iconic yacht and residential projects worldwide.
Objectives and requirements:
- To manage furniture projects to a value in excess of £P1m from design concept through to installation
- To plan thoroughly and schedule with your team in order to exceed client's expectations
- This role needs at least 5 years' bespoke furniture making and construction knowledge at a luxury level
- To read CAD drawings and ideally help with creating 3D renders
- Excellent leadership, management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Work and travel may be worldwide and outside normal working hours on accasion