Analytics Director - top marketing agency - high profile accounts
Analytics Director, London £85K to £115K + bens
As Analytics Director at this London marketing agency you will manage a team of data analysts and scientists, and work across a wide range of clients.
This is a great London marketing agency who have a list of high profile accounts. The data team is one of the top in London and this is an exciting opportunity to join in a senior role.
- You will lead and manage a team of marketing analysts and scientists across social, web and traditional customer data analytics
- You will work to understand existing and potential client marketing needs and identify appropriate analytics solutions.
- Devise pragmatic and innovative data capabilities
Analytics Director - Skills and experience
- Strong experience in a marketing analytics setting - preferably with some gained within a marketing agency
- Grounded in traditional customer data, but have moved towards digital data and so your experience bridges both.
- Understanding and experience in the integration and analysis of digital, media and social data.
- Excellent understanding of some of the following - SAS, SQL, SPSS, R, Python
- Ideally experienced with digital analytics as well as experience with emerging analytics and ‘Big Data' tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong man management experience - you should be passionate about motivating and inspiring
This is a great opportunity for an Analytics Director / Director of Analytics to join a leading London marketing agency in a senior role.
Salary £85K - £115K plus benefits
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I'm looking for, click ‘APPLY' below and submit your CV now.
If this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/