Data Planning Manager
Looking to step up from Senior Data Planner? Like to take the lead on an account and manage a 4 strong team?
Data Planning Manager / Lead - London £65K to £75K
Are you a Senior Data Planner looking for a chance to make your mark on a large account and manage a team of four?
Data Planning Manager / Lead - The role
We are looking for a Senior Data Planner to step up and be the Lead Data Planner/ Data Planning Manager on this global retail client.
- You will be involved in the strategic delivery and planning of CRM and data campaigns
- Use your expertise to develop insights to inform strategy and drive targeting and personalisation of CRM programs.
- Become the clients' trusted contact for all things data related
- Oversee a team of four (senior data planner and data planners)
Senior Data Planner- Skills and experience
- Extensive data planning and strategy experience gained agency side.
- Ability to communicate with clients and internal teams (including analysts, campaign managers and strategists)
- Confidence to lead from the front and manage a strong team
- Understanding of some of the following would be beneficial - campaign management software, data analysis / visualisation tools, or website and social analytics
If you are looking for a senior data planning role this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
The agency is well respected, has recently won several high profile accounts and has a dynamic environment that rewards and encourages their staff.
The salary for this role is between £65K and £75K plus a lovely mix of benefits
If you think you have the skills and experience I'm looking for, click ‘APPLY' below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in CRM and data jobs, so if this one doesn't suit you, it's highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you so please feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org