This acclaimed, full service integrated creative agency, who work with a variety of global brands spanning retail, luxury fashion & technology, are looking for an experienced Agency Producer. In this role, you will work as a pivotal part of the agency, to oversee the production of integrated projects, manage resourcing, project planning and workflow.
- As Agency Producer, you will work closely with a team of Seniors/ Head Of Departments, to take ownership over all production capabilities, including resourcing and freelancer management, supplier negotiation and networking, implementing any streamlined processes/ reviewing current production methodologies and delegating workflow across teams
- This agency have a fantastic reputation for creative excellent, you will take the tools already in place to evolve their production offering, always keeping abreast of new trends within production and taking accountability for the internal smooth running of creative delivery
- Working closely with the Head of Client Services, you'll ensure your internal teams are always supported and mentored, working to best practice and submitting all relevant project documents as and when required
- You will apply your strong knowledge of Production and Workflow to troubleshoot any potential project risks in advance and ensure they are managed effectively
- You will take lead on negotiating and liaising with suppliers and third parties, using your commercial awareness to ensure this agency are partnering with the best in the market
- As Agency Producer, you will oversee the production and post production process from end to end, liaising with your internal teams here and in the US, alongside clients and suppliers
The ideal candidate…
- Must have worked in a similar creative environment, with an exceptional understanding of production, resourcing and effective workflow management, particularly in large studio's
- You'll be organised, efficient, commercial astute and solution's orientated! As you will be a key lynchpin within this agency, communication is key and you will know how to build relationships both internally and externally from the get go
- As a Senior member of the agency you will have natural leadership capabilities, able to bring the best out in people, mentoring and guiding them personally and professionally
If you are a talented Agency Producer/ Production Manager looking for a new challenge, with either a love of the fashion industry or the desire to work closely to high end brands and a wildly passionate bunch, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!
Apply for Agency Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly