Motion Graphics Designer
My client is a London based digital agency that is looking into the future and is not afraid to break some rules or push boundaries to get there. They produce some amazing work, and in this case are working with one of the biggest football clubs in London.
This agency needs a motion designer to join them on a freelance basis and work on an immersive display which uses animation / motion graphics to bring the subject matter to life! This will be through the medium of Digital and Retail Screens.
Your day to day will be;
- Storyboarding this project to make
- Editing pre-designed info-graphics and animating them in video
- Animating copy too seamlessly fit into the video
- Taking the above elements and putting together an informative yet creative output
What you will need;
- Experience following a brief and translating company style into video format
- Working with Cinema4D, After Effects and Photoshop
- Experience working with infographics and animating them
- Ability to work in a fast-passed environment and deliver on deadline