A leading international developer at the forefront of luxury and the most exquisite design for residential schemes are looking for an associate designer to join the team and act as the custodian of design, managing multi-million dollar projects.
- Take ownership of the ID on the project to ensure guidelines of the project brief are met in terms of quality, time and budget.
- Define the project brief.
- Define and carry through the design vision by understanding and aligning project requirements.
- Act as custodian of the design at all stages, including delivery of the quality in alignment with the brief.
- Select external consultants.
- Create design briefs for the consultant and provide feedback as required.
- Liaise with outside consultants and architects for design and material approvals.
- Review, critique and enhance space planning and interior designs.
- Provide value additions in space planning and design.
- Produce innovative as well as functional design solutions.
- Ensure drawings and information flow within the wider design team.
- Assist in resolving programme obstructions and in decision making.
- Work closely with operations and external parties to ensure the delivery is in accordance with the quality reputation.
- Check quality of execution at site stages - ensuring the delivery meets expectations.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrate evidence of freehand sketching skills and hand-drawn floor layouts.
- Strong design and spatial planning skills.
- Excellent knowledge of design detailing and specification, current legislation and design standards.
- Outstanding client-facing skills.
- Experience leading a team.
- Ability to present and lead the delivery of projects.
- Knowledge of appointment and contracts.
- Experience producing design packages from concept to construction, detailing including NBS and the specification documents.
- Understanding of design deliverables, production information and project programmes.
- UK high-end residential experience essential.
- Experience working on projects with a minimum of 10+ units.
- Strong portfolio and design flair, proficient in AutoCad and Adobe Suite.
This is a rare opportunity to work in-house and add some of the most sought after properties to your portfolio. Offering a competitive salary and package.
Apply for Associate Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly