We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join an innovative creative and design team in the Financial Services sector. Collaborating with an in-house team you will create, champion and maintain a user-centred design approach.
This is a great opportunity to leave your mark.
UX / UI DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and external businesses in sessions and through participating in leading workshops.
- Participate in collaborative workshops where you will be able to define the contours of your design solution.
- Perform formative user research and summative user experience testing and evaluation throughout the project.
- Create user journeys, personas, information architecture and more.
- Draw upon existing design standards and pattern libraries, as well as identifying opportunities to expand them where necessary.
- Produce wireframes and interactive prototypes to depict proposed functionality to stakeholders, potential users, developers and other audiences.
- Provide developers detailed design concepts, through verbal briefings.
- Actively seek out feedback and constantly challenge both your ideas and those of others on your team.
- Work with stakeholders to review work, drive for consensus and manage expectations.
- Take ownership of the complete project lifecycle from requirements gathering through to design, UI, testing, and monitor.
UX / UI DESIGNER EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in UX or UI
- Experience in planning, designing and executing User Research methodologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team of creatives.
- Passion for all things digital!