BIM Coordinator - London Practice
Fantastic opportunity available for a BIM Coordinator looking to take their career to the next level. This top architectural practice is looking to add a up and coming BIM Coordinator to the team in their London office due to an increased workload.
A good understanding of relevant UK BIM Standards alongside
- Strong level of understanding of Autodesk REVIT
- Experience of implementing BIM standards and development procedures
- Experience in project level BIM Coordination
- A good knowledge of design principles and of construction methods and processes
- Experience in collaborating and coordinating with other disciplines model changes /perform clash detection
- Experience in managing and mentoring architectural teams in BIM workflows
- UK experience is a must!!
This is a key role within the practice and they are looking for someone that wants to be a part of a successful growing team with passion & ambition. Fast track career options on offer along with very generous benefits and bonus structure with this celebrated award-winning practice.
Apply for BIM Coordinator - London Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly