Brand Marketing & Digital Executive
Brand Marketing & Digital Executive - Cool Food Brand, Central London
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Implementation and delivery of all marketing mix elements including product, price, merchandising, promotion, people and packaging within the structure of the brand's commercial plan
Execution of the brand's digital marketing plan including e-commerce development and brand social media strategy
- Work with Marketing Manager and Head of Digital to develop and execute Brand Activity Calendar and all elements of digital to support delivery of annual strategic and financial objectives for business
- Support creation and delivery of brand specific briefs to required standard (e.g. POS, NPD, Research, Property, Planograms, Digital agency) to the relevant departments, track status and ensure delivery on time and budget.
- Create and implement email comms for the the brand as well as developing and executing social media calendar across facebook, twitter, instagram and other relevant digital channels
- PPC ad management including ad creation
- Measure and drive quantitative brand performance in key areas (sales, profit, ATV, basket size, transactions, sales mix, site performance) benchmarking against SSP Business targets and recognised industry targets. Create monthly action plans agreed with Marketing Manager to rectify any issues.
- Measure and drive qualitative brand performance in key areas using customer satisfaction tools, market analysis, operational audits
- Digital marketing and social media experience a must, having used social media channels to deliver brand growth.
- Brand Management/Category Management experience preferred
- A proven track record in understanding and delivery of sales, profit and margin and all relevant commercial and brand marketing KPI's
- Experienced in briefing and working cross-functionally and with external marketing agencies
- Ideally previous experience within a relevant industry/category or commercial marketing function, preferably multi brand or retail
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.