Working within the trendence UK research team, you will be responsible for delivering a number of marketing campaigns linked to trendence UK, managing the field work for two of the largest student-focused annual quantitative market research projects in the UK, and providing marketing and market research support to the team.
1. Delivery of the trendence UK field phase marketing campaigns to meet survey targets within a set budget.
a. Work with Business Director to plan and deliver the field phase marketing strategy, produce marketing collateral, and engage partners and suppliers.
b. Produce and deliver presentations at key universities to engage with careers service and secure their support.
c. Provide detailed weekly, monthly and end of field phase reporting with analysis of marketing activity, audience profile and total numbers against target.
2. Relationship communications
a. Identify and engage with key influencers for GTI products within universities and schools to promote the benefits of working together and secure their support, including
i. Email communications - newsletters, campaign promotions, individual contact
ii. Face to face - presentations, good will meetings, focus groups. conferences
iii. Social media - input into social media campaigns to ensure this audience is also catered for
b. Prepare and distribute content related to trendence UK to be used above and build brand awareness
3. Acquisition and client marketing
a. Share knowledge and input into school leaver and undergraduate marketing campaigns managed by the marketing team in order to achieve overall marketing team targets
b. Support and manage student and client marketing campaigns as requested
4. Market research support
a. Assist the trendence UK research team with basic reporting and analysis if required
b. Additional training, qualifications, and tuition available if the candidate is interested in gaining experience in market research
WORK EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - essential
- Confident presentation and relationship management skills - essential
- Knowledge of the student market and their motivations - essential
- Able to multi task as you'll be working on several projects at one time - essential
- Computer literate: experience of using MS Office packages - essential
- Experience of planning / executing marketing campaigns - desirable
- Demonstrable ability to understand and interpret response to marketing activity- desirable
- Basic understanding of SPSS - desirable
COMPETENCIES & ATTITUDE:
- Organised, able to adhere to deadlines and manage people's expectations
- Independent planning and time management
- Attention to detail (accuracy & efficiency)
- Team work skills
- Self motivated and displays initiative
- Flexible and adaptable
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Permanent contract
- Salary - competitive
- 25 day's holiday per annum rising to 28 after three years
Information on Group GTI