Senior Digital Marketing Manager
As Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible delivering the Marketing strategy for new digital propositions.
My client is Britain's leading financial services provider. They provide the best service to their customers and continue to grow and develop their business by understanding and adapting to the UK's changing needs.
You will be joining a new, driven and ambitious team helping them to build innovative, effective B2C marketing strategies and plans.
As Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible delivering the Marketing strategy for new digital propositions. You will collaborate with the propositions, product and digital teams to create innovative and effective marketing plans to take new products and applications to market.
In addition you will:
- Represent the marketing function within the Business Innovation team, bringing customer and market insight to contribute to proposition development, and the innovation road-map
- Define marketing strategies and collaborate with group marketing and digital for delivery
- Maximise the marketing budget to define paid marketing plans including advertising, social media, App store, and CPI activity
- Partner with user experience teams to optimise customer journeys
- Define the promotional and incentive programmes to drive customer value, relevance and compelling user experiences
- Measure marketing effectiveness, analysis and reporting
- Be instrumental in modernising and reinvigorating the brand, driving relevance for future customers
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with the wider business to help facilitate a fundamental behavioural shift to digital first thinking
- Review and challenge existing processes to seek out opportunities to streamline and automate in addition to developing innovative customer-centric solutions.
You are a team leader with experience working across the Digital Marketing spectrum including paid media, customer channels and social media. You have specific experience in mobile app marketing and are familiar with app development and the current trends.
In addition you have:
- Ecommerce marketing planning experience. You can demonstrate planning skills that deliver clear commercial and customer outcomes
- Commercial and numerate acumen and experience measuring and communicating results with key stakeholders and partners
- Marketing proposition development
- The ability to be adaptable and innovative
- Confidence in your communicating, leading and facilitating meetings with internal business, external and technical stakeholders
- Have the ability to demonstrate logical approach to problem solving and are a critical thinker
- A proactive, independent and self-starting approach to everything you do and are adept at building and maintaining relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All the great perks - Competitive bonus, holiday allowance, car allowance, great pension scheme + much more! Apply to find out!