3D Structural Cardboard Engineer
Position: 3D Structural Cardboard Engineer
Our client is looking for an experienced 3D Structural Cardboard Engineer to join and support the expanding studio team. They are an international marketing group based in Nottinghamshire. They work across a variety of sectors including Leisure, Restaurant, retail, Pharmaceuticals and healthcare and many more.
Your time as Cardboard Engineer will be spent bringing client's briefs to life, using ArtiosCAD / AutoCAD. You will need to have a keen eye for detail, the ability to think strategically and be able to see a job through from initial drawings through to working prototype. You'll have great print and manufacturing knowledge, with a really strong understanding of cardboard structures.
Working with major UK retailers and brands you will be involved in engineering and delivering exciting 3D POS campaigns.
This role would be ideal for a creative designer with 5 or more years' experience who displays a good understanding of the following:
- Show expertise in the use of 3D engineering software such as ArtiosCAD or AutoCAD.
- Deliver high quality cardboard structures that are creative and innovative, but also strong and fit for purpose.
- Where required, meet and liaise directly with clients or suppliers to achieve best results in the most cost-effective way.
- Seek to challenge and achieve best practice, striving for innovation in all aspects of your role and supporting the wider business to deliver the same.
- Contribute and perform as an effective and willing member of our design team.
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Manufacturing knowledge is a vital part of this role and expertise with cutting tables and form cutting is essential, along with experience of Digital and Lithographic printing.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for 3D Structural Cardboard Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly