Senior Integrated Art Director
A fully integrated creative agency that specialise in advertising, branding, digital and editorial consulting for the luxury fashion and lifestyle industry are currently seeking an experienced Integrated Art Director to become an integral member of the studio. The role requires someone who is creatively hands-on, and can lead an interchangeable design team across numerous multi-platform creative projects.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Designer will include;
- Owning, creatively leading and managing multiple projects simultaneously from concept through to final delivery
- Leading, mentoring and nurturing junior and middleweight level designers and art-directors within the team
- Working closely alongside the Creative Director to ensure the agency's design output is consistent, inspirational and forward-thinking
- Pitching and presenting ideas directly to luxury fashion and lifestyle clients providing a well-honed point of view and inspiring ideas
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate;
- Prior experience working within the fashion and/or luxury retail sector - in-house or agency
- A solid understanding, and interest in digital platforms as well as a curiosity about how this can be used within the luxury/fashion market.
- Hands-on design ability with a portfolio that showcases highly refined work and a high-level of creative thinking.
- An impeccably refined taste level and an interest in current culture and trends.
This opportunity offers;
- The opportunity to take a more senior level position within the near future, and further future career progression
- The chance to produce work for a wide-range of renown and aspirational brands
- The platform to produce innovative, best-in-class creative work
- A team of highly talented, inspiring creatives to work alongside.
If you're looking to make an impact within a vibrant working studio who work with leading fashion and luxury clients, please send a copy of your CV and portfolio to Tomorrow to register your interest for this role.