Senior Producer - Branded Content
This rapidly growing and ambitious agency, based in an airy loft studio in the heart of East London, are looking for an experienced Senior Producer who will lead a team of Producers across the delivery of branded and video/TV/film content for an array of global clients.
- Taking ownership over the scoping of projects; from estimating costs, creating schedules, resourcing to briefing in the necessary teams to produce campaigns
- You'll work closely with the agency's Founders to lead on client communications; as the main point of contact for production within the agency, you will work to build trusted relationships with your clients to advise, educate and manage their expectations throughout the creative process
- Working as the most senior Producer within the agency, you'll lead by best practice and ensure that your team have the level of support they need to deliver ground-breaking content
- Whilst you'll have an overview of all live projects across the agency, you'll take ownership over the largest projects that flow through the studio
- You will have prior experience working as a Producer within a similar creative capacity; you'll have produced branded content and video/TV content from brief to delivery and be confident in managing all areas of the production process
- You'll be empathetic and hands on as a point of leadership within the team; you'll support your team and ensure that they are always working to the best of their abilities
- This agency is in an extremely exciting phrase of fast growth, you'll be excited by the opportunity to make your mark and contribute to the success of this agency; a small team mentality is vital for this collaborative agency!
If you are an experienced Producer, passionate about creating authentic, inspiring and dynamic content, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!
Apply for Senior Producer - Branded Content
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly