Business Development Manager - Travel Sector up to £83K plus excellent commission
Global customer loyalty agency looking for talented Business Development Manager with experience in travel industry. £83K + excellent commission
If you have sales experience in the B2B travel industry or experience of selling consumer benefits, SaaS or marketing services, this is a brilliant opportunity for you to join a global-leading customer loyalty agency as their Business Development Manager and earn brilliant commission.
This role will focus on introducing new and developing existing clients in the travel sector - airlines, hotel groups, train operators and cruise / tour operators right across Europe. Your goal will be to take the combined capabilities from the key services provided by the business; loyalty, travel experiences, insurance and lifestyle benefits.
- You will develop and maintain a key prospect list.
- Focus on decision-makers but also develop key influencer relationships so that the prospects convert to clients and all potential opportunities with them are identified.
- Develop effective contact strategies for European prospect contacts.
- Work with in house teams - product, account management, marketing and bid teams
- Manage RFP responses.
- Understand and log the sales cycles for major contracts and opportunities for tenders.
- Create demand for the business products and solutions through awareness, discussions and influence..
- Be happy to travel from 30% up to 50% of your time.
For this role you must have:
- Proven sales experience of at least 5 years, ideally within the European travel market.
- A consultative sales approach with good negotiation skills and used to working at C-Level as well as throughout a prospective client's decision-makers and influencers.
- You know about airlines and hotel group key players and understand loyalty, rewards and lifestyle benefits solutions. If you have an understanding of travel insurance, this would be advantageous.
- SaaS and / or marketing services sales experience would be useful as would selling consumer benefits.
- You have proven experience with multi-£million P&Ls.
- You lead by example, you can work with diverse teams yet use your own initiative to create positive results.
This exciting Business Development Manager role won't be around for long so get in touch now for more information, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this isn't the role for you then take a look at our other jobs at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search
Apply for Business Development Manager - Travel Sector up to £83K plus excellent commission
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly