Our client a successful accountancy firm seeks a motion designer to join their busy brand and communication team.
Reporting into the Head of Brand you will work closely with the brand and business dev teams and coordinate a wide variety of projects across the business delivered within brand guidelines.
This is a highly varied role and requires great skills in managing a wide portfolio of projects. Key responsibilities will be in planning, filming and post production of video content, including camera set up, sound, lighting and set. You will support the business in creating storyboards to define video and animation messaging and structure and work closely with the digital marketing teams to ensure delivery requirements are met. Its an exciting opportunity to add real value to this brand and business with the content created.
What we are looking for:
- At-least 3-4 yrs industry experience
- Proven experience creating high quality visuals and thinking conceptually.
- A good understanding of all key delivered channels across digital and video.
- Previous experience working with visual identities.
- The ability to manage time effectively, to multi task and meet deadlines.
- The ability to articulate and present your ideas to both internal stakeholders and partners of the firm.
- A highly creative thinker, excellent at idea generation and visualization.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe CC including After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator. You must also have competent video editing skills using Premiere Pro.
This company offers excellent company benefits and you'll be joining a relaxed and friendly creative internal team.
Apply for Motion Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly