Web & Graphic Designer
I am currently working with an innovative music technology company based in the heart of London. Over the past few years they have gone strength to strength and are looking at new and exciting ways to grow/develop the business.
With that in mind they are currently on the lookout for a Web/Graphic Designer (on a freelance basis) to help push forward existing briefs and take control of new design project across a mixture of different digital outlets.
Your day to day will be;
- Plan and Design new responsive pages for the website
- Work closely with the on-site development team to deliver well rounded digital projects
- Support the marketing team with digital assets for a mixture of social media outlets
- Follow existing briefs to deliver landing pages for upcoming campaigns
What you will need;
- Good commercial experience using Sketch and Adobe Suite
- Good Understanding of UX/UI
- Ability to build well-versed wire-frames and prototypes to explain your design direction
- Experience in building high quality visual assets
- A strong team player and a capability to manage stakeholders
If you are keen to join an exciting global company with talented people who understand the importance of great ideas, please get in touch and send us your CV and portfolio to register with Tomorrow.