Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager £60 - £80K + excellent commission
If you have strong sales experience within the B2B travel industry (preferably Global / European) this is a brilliant opportunity for you to join a global-leading customer loyalty business in the travel market. As their Business Development Manager you can earn brilliant commission.
You will focus on introducing new clients and also develop relationships with existing clients in the travel sector - airlines, hotel groups, train operators and cruise / tour operators right across Europe. Your goal will be to take the combined capabilities from the key services provided by the business; loyalty, travel experiences, insurance and lifestyle benefits and introduce them to key contacts.
- You will develop and maintain a key prospect list in the travel sector
- Focus on decision-makers but also develop key influencer relationships so that the prospects convert to clients and all potential opportunities with them are identified
- Develop effective contact strategies for European prospect contacts
- Work with in house teams - product, account management, marketing and bid teams
- Manage RFP responses
- Understand and log the sales cycles for major contracts and opportunities for Tenders
- Create demand for the business products and solutions through awareness, discussions and influence
- Be happy to travel in Europe from 30% up to 50% of your time.
For this role you must have:
- Proven sales experience of at least 5 years, ideally within the European travel market - you must have worked in travel - airlines, hotels, tour operators.
- A consultative sales approach with good negotiation skills and used to working at C-Level as well as throughout a prospective client's decision-makers and influencers
- You know about airlines and hotel group key players and understand loyalty, rewards and lifestyle benefits solutions. If you have an understanding of travel insurance, this would be advantageous.
- SaaS and / or marketing services sales experience would be useful as would selling consumer benefits.
- You have proven experience with multi-£million P&Ls
- You lead by example, you can work with diverse teams yet use your own initiative to create positive results
This exciting Business Development Manager role won't be around for long so get in touch now for more information, send your CV to email@example.com