Currently searching for an talented graphic designer to join a multidisciplinary studio to work on large-scale branding projects, from creating a visual language, identities, crafting logos, layout, photography, illustration, digital visuals and print production.
- Create visual documents for new business proposals and concept development presentations.
- Create in-house graphic content for websites, press campaigns, social media and B&P initiated event design collateral.
- Projects range from printed brochures, recipe book layout, event signage, logo design, typography, digital visuals and packaging design.
- Assist in art direction when required, producing creative for visual treatments.
- Occasional evenings and weekends.
- There may also be the requirement to travel internationally.
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional typography and graphical layout skills.
- Art / design-based degree level qualification.
- Studio and / or event photography experience.
- Significant experience in presenting ideas and concepts and articulating ideas with skill.
- Social media skills useful.
- Live event experience.
- Some editorial experience a bonus.
- A working knowledge of the food and drinks industry would be helpful.
- Premiere Pro
- Annual leave of 21.5 days excluding bank holidays.
- Profit sharing bonus scheme.
- Competitive workplace pension.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly