5 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a unique, exciting challenge and a chance to experience opportunities outside of the UK design market? The premier design, fit out and furniture provider for office spaces across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is seeking a Project Manager with experience delivering on design projects across the UK to join their team in their Shoreditch office in London. With plenty of opportunity for travel on-site across Saudi Arabia, this once in a lifetime opportunity will give the successful candidate the chance to work as part of a team that pledges itself on exceeding expectations and an outstanding performance.
The successful candidate will have;
- Sufficient experience of establishing, leading and managing demanding client relationships is essential
- A methodical and analytical in approach to managing and resourcing multiple diverse projects
- Highly numerate capabilities with experience of allocating resources and managing budgets
- A consultative approach, testing and contributing ideas towards process improvement
- A forward thinking mind and the ability to spot future challenges and potential pitfalls
- Ideally have a background in Interior Design/Architecture
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly