Senior Marketing Executive - Social Media
This exciting and dynamic sporting hospitality provider is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their team having a focus on two key clients as well as social media for all events and venues. Innovation and customer service are at the heart of what this business does and they really do deliver over and above on every single event. The business is a fun environment with a great social element and a real work hard play hard culture.
The Senior Marketing Executive - Social Media will be responsible for managing the end-to-end strategic planning and execution of marketing programmes and campaigns for allocated core events. This will include relationship management of key stakeholders, design and creation of related collateral, website updates and maintenance and direct mail initiatives where there is budget and demand. They will also lead the team's social media strategy which will include an initial audit with recommendations for change.
In order to be successful in this role the successful candidate will possess the following:
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience (B2C experience would also be advantageous)
- Proven track record in defining, building and maintaining successful social media channels
- Project management experience
- Ability to analyse data and an knowledge of online analytics tools
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationship management
- Budget management experience and financial acumen
- PC literate with good working knowledge of Excel, InDesign (or similar desktop publishing tool), Hootsuite or similar for social posting and measurement, Microsoft Dynamics (or similar CRM system) and CMS (Sitecore Experience Platform)
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
As well as the technical abilities the right candidate will need to be a self-motivated individual and strong team player. They will have the ability to multi-task whilst retaining good attention to detail.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with a full CV to Nikki Bott