Strategy Data Analyst
Join a globally leading agency with a customer loyalty focus as their Strategy Data Analyst where you will join the newly formed Corporate Strategy Team and deliver their data-driven customer insights and analytics.
Data is key to the agency vision so this role will have great support and focus.
- You will lead the analytics requirements and be the representative in this for the Corporate Strategy team
- Integrating multiple data sources to create a single customer view to support overall strategy, you'll work closely with other teams such as BI, research, business and data science.
- Your role will be a mix of hands-on and strategic analysis functions
- Customer data segmentation along with internatl and external data sources will be used for qualatitive and quantative analysis.
For this role you should have:
- Hands-on experience with transactional data, customer profiles, socio-demographic data, travel behaviour and geo-spatial data
- You should have good experience with SQL, SAS, R, Python (or equivalent)
- Data segmentation - consumer focused
- BI and Analytics in the travel / retail / B2C sectors
- Good understanding of consumer analsyis and modelling
- You are a good communicator and can work with other teams and colleagues well
- You have a real passion for analytics but with a good commercial awareness.
This great Strategy Data Analyst role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.
If this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Strategy Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly