Junior CAD Designer
Bathroom Studio Design was established specifically to rewrite the delivery of luxury bathroom and wet-room solutions, operating the highest quality Design Centre and incorporating the latest technology to the mid-higher demographic consumer market. We provide an exclusive range of leading edge products from specialist manufacturers in Europe, including Villeroy & Boch, of whom we are premier distributors.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual to join our friendly Bathroom Studio Design team.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be part of the leading edge business within the industry, rewriting excellence of design, delivery and service in high end luxury solutions. It is an opportunity for someone who wants a long-term future career and a chance to develop within our business group.
This role requires you to deliver both CAD design and varied creative marketing, including overseeing websites and social media and general administrative support. You will be front-of-house, dealing with clients and suppliers on a regular basis and taking customer enquiries, therefore excellent communication skills and an outgoing bubbly personality are essential.
- Good knowledge and experience of Photoshop or similar
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Virtual Worlds 3D interior design software
- Experience (medium to expert) of all Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent administrative skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Well spoken, smart and professional appearance
- Good all-rounder, hands-on person
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Minimum of five GSCEs (A to C grades including Maths and English) plus the ability to demonstrate excellent English and Maths skills
- CAD degree or HND/HNC would be advantageous
- No experience necessary if an ex-graduate
- High-end retail experience a bonus
Please email your applications (quoting reference V03669). For more information on us please visit our website at www.bathroomstudio.co.uk