Central London based, creative agency are on the lookout for a talented junior packaging designer who is ready to fully kick off their creative career within an award winning organisation! The successful candidate will need to be passionate, confident and show a real hunger towards learning and progressing throughout the company. You will have conceptual experience and will thrive from working in a collaborative environment.
The agency are a justified leading competitor within the packaging space and are working with some of the biggest names in the world across the consumer packaged goods, retail and pharmaceutical sectors.
All the staff working there are truly valued for their individual talents and input. Everyone in the company has an amazingly strong work ethic but also know how important having a work-life balance is. They are a fun and lively bunch who enjoy team dinners and drinks as well as social outings most Fridays either in the busy local pub or on their very own roof terrace!
As packaging designer you will have:
- A strong portfolio displaying your ideas, execution and craft including process sketches
- 2:1 degree or above in graphic design
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in a design agency
- A background in FMCG desired
- A highly motivated and positive mentality with a strong sense of commitment towards your team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Paying between £20,000-£23,000
Please send CV and portfolio ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org