A brand and experience creative agency, with innovation at its heart are looking for a Digital Designer to work within their interdisciplinary studio, creating radical, innovative consumer experiences!
As a key Digital Designer, you'll work among other creatives with specialisms as broad as graphic design, product, interiors to advertising and communications. Consumer environments play a big role here. You all have a massive part to play to bring the best consumer experience to life. In your case, digital and interactive and be able to present this to the client.
What the agency are brilliant at is creating not just the look and feel of a space, but the whole idea and experience within it. The customer experience is key. And therefore digital communications in between this plays a vital part.
From staff behaviour models and engagement plans to consumer behaviour and response, looking at the future retail vision, to full implementation of environments across 2d and 3d design, through to graphics, interactive, film, digital comms. There's a lot of talent here you will work closely with. Digital and interactive flow through all of these seamlessly and the work is brilliant, genius!!!
They're 30 strong in London and based in super cool studios with a vibrant culture - they work hard but they play hard too.
Key skills they look for:
- Design for a variety of commercial clients with a particular strength in interactive design (UI and basic UX) and appreciation for Motion
- Visualise concepts and take part in the design development of digital products, with particular focus in digital touchpoints for retail
- Participate in brand brainstorming sessions and mocking up design ideas for client presentations
- Be the champion and voice of the user at all times
- Have a good understanding of branding and communication
- Problem solver, sees value in multi-disciplined design solutions
- Good understanding of digital product development process
- Team player, sense of humour but assertive
- An eye on the end user and how they ultimately engage with the studio's creative output
Get your CV over, this agency is a class act and so very current in their thinking. Outstanding work and a great team to grow with.