Producer | c£35k + benefits | East London
Our client is an innovative and fast growing start-up content and brand agency. They've gone from 2 people to nearly 20 in a couple years and continuing to grow. Their clients include global brands in arts, consumer technology, healthcare, science, transport and more.
We are looking for a Producer to join this start-up on a permanent basis. They create awesome programmes and shows with a series/branded content split. They're ambitious, versatile, proactive, creative and communicative, and we'd love you to be the same.
As Producer you will be the main advisor on projects and you will work closely with senior stakeholders who will rely on your expertise and your ability to work with the creatives and the clients themselves.
You will need to autonomously run a team from inception to completion and
be the first point of contact for anything production related including schedule, budget, product vision, alignment, client management and team morale.
- Scoping and estimating jobs, manage them through from brief to delivery to a high standard and client expectations
- Working closely with account management and the creative team to produce campaigns
- Overseeing the production team (both in-house producers and freelancers)
- Taking charge of our biggest projects
- Responsible for the timelines and financials of projects
- Good amount of on set experience
- Good experience with post-production
- Practice in leading both corporate and documentary or fiction film productions from scratch
- Hands-on, autonomous with a sharp eye for detail
- Experience leading a team
- Experience working with clients
- Excellent internal and external comms
- Experienced with MS Suite, especially Excel
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.