Middleweight Graphic Designer - Music
3 days left
- Full Time
A highly esteemed international music company are seeking a Graphic Designer to join their design/creative department. This is a excellent opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join a collaborative working environment with great benefits to boot. The design department are a multi-disciplinary bunch who run very much like an agency to create album art, merchandise, digital and print design, special release's and photography for the company's recordings department.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Working on an array of print and packaging projects such as album art, box sets, books and brochures
- Working on an array of digital projects such as social content, Spotify skins, etc.
- Taking ownership of projects from concept through to completion
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Expert print knowledge and strong understanding of digital
- Creative flair as showcased within an ideas-driven portfolio
- A portfolio that showcases varying visual styles and adaptability
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier
- A love of music!
This role will offer you;
- A competitive salary and season ticket loan
- Annual gig allowance and artist showcase
- Generous holiday allowance and excellent development opportunities
- The chance to have creative ownership of design projects, from concept to completion
- An undeniably fun and social office space
If this role sounds like you and you have the necessary experience please send your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.
Apply for Middleweight Graphic Designer - Music
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly