The Fix Creative are looking for a creative Artworker to join a small ,friendly and busy creative team to produce: a wide variety of artwork for print and digital projects; visual concepts; supporting the studio manager in checking artwork from team members; monitoring quality and organising inhouse processes.
Key skills include:
Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Good Office skills, Mac and PC Platform (PowerPoint and Word)
Strong understanding of layout and typography
Ability to follow and work within brand guidelines
Able to respond well to difficult creative and production challenges
Able to manage time efficiently and to ensure artwork is delivered on time
Well organised and resourceful (ensuring inhouse processes are followed)
Confidence to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team
· Taking briefs from the creative team and account managers and artworking
a variety of work through to production, both print and digital
· Checking artwork from other members of the team
· Sense checking work from other members of the creative team
· Offer advice on technical and production problems / programme work arounds
· Work with Account Mangers to ensure appropriate time allocation is given to briefs to maintain profitability.
· Help to review and develop traffic processes to ensure continued efficiency.
· Support Account Mangers in production management
· Liaise with printers / production house to source cutter guides, dummies and mock-ups as appropriate.
· When checking other work, ensure everything that comes out of the Studio (print and digital)
is checked against checklists
· Mark-up and manage any questions and queries with the Account Team.
· Ensure in-house mock-ups are produced as appropriate.
· Signatory of all physical proofs supplied. Involvement in digital proofing as appropriate.
· Ensure all digital work is tested via appropriate platforms and correct checks are implemented.
· Ensure full understanding of all Clients brand.