This is a not to be missed opportunity in the heart of Manchester! We're looking for a Graphic Designer who can hit the ground running and has natural creative ability and attention to detail!
My city centre based client is looking for a creative, enthusiastic and self-motivated graphic designer to join their in-house design team. In this role you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality design for all areas of the business in line with brand guidelines - whether that be through internal communications or externally, creating first class, engaging and inspiring design work for business partners and customers. We want you to produce work that not only are you extremely proud of, but work that gets people talking.
- Producing design work for both sides of the business (Two separate brand guidelines)
- Designing creative for customer emails
- Updating web pages using HTML and CSS.
- Designing web banners and panels.
- Creating designs for print, social media, and other digital forms of advertising
- Assist in delivering new brand design concepts, campaigns and ideas that excite the customer
- Proficient in operating a Mac
- Experienced in Adobe creative suite. Must be competent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Ability to create motion graphics using After Effects or Premiere Pro
- Ability to produce quality work to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive, self-starter
- Able to work on solo projects and as an integrated team, both as part of the Design function and wider Malvern business
- Great attention to detail and pride in producing the best possible end product
- Portfolio with work that shows skills that are relevant to the role
- A passion for digital and social media and understanding of what makes great content
- Knowledge of latest digital content techniques and trends
- Creative copywriting skills
- Photography skills
- Experience creating web pages and emails using HTML and CSS
To Apply: If you tick boxes on this, please apply via the link below or call Ryan Lehane on 0161 238 6700 for a confidential discussion about the position.