Joining a small team of 5 exceptionally talented individuals and reporting to the Director of UX, we're looking for a UX Architect who will be responsible for owning User Experience across an automotive clients digital estate.
A typical day will involve close collaboration with the client and the wider UX teams within the business in the application of user-centered design methods to translate human needs, business objectives and technology capabilities into compelling and effective experiences.
Some key responsibilities;
- UX/IA for rich and complex environments; navigation solutions, taxonomies, wireflows, wireframes and prototyped interaction design
- Maintenance and governance of IA patterns and UX standards
- Diligence in maintaining accessibility standards
- Champion of the UX discipline with internal and client teams
- Lead planning sessions and multi-disciplinary teams to problem solve and deliver innovative and progressive ideas - client-facing in many cases.
- Develop longer term proposals that will engage and support customers of the brands in their purchase and ownership of JLR products
- Contribute to and maintain UX and IA asset libraries
The ideal applicant will have a track record of delivering outstanding User Experience in a Digital environment, a proven ability to synthesise large quantities of information, identify critical observations and insights, and experience leading projects and or key accounts.
Their principle digital design tool is Sketch. Additionally, experience with Adobe Creative Suite is highly desirable. Alongside this you will have used InVision and possibly Principle for rapid prototyping and a working appreciation of back-end development.
We need people who have outstanding verbal and written communications. You must be able to present confidently to peers and clients, and articulately defend your work; a history as a creative influencer will be highly desirable.