A vibrant, creative agency, carrying out exciting, award-winning campaigns for the biggest and brightest technology companies in the world is looking for a UI/UX Designer. Their dynamic team of consultants, designers, writers and developers come from a range of backgrounds, but they all share a passion for developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight their clients and drive real results. Over the past few years, they have established their own in-house design studio which creates a range of assets (from digital advertising, animation, data visualisation and print brochures to big builds, experiential design and video content) that help their clients tell their stories and reach their target audiences in powerful, entertaining and informative ways. They are now looking for a UI/UX designer to join their studio team of talented designers and developers. They are looking for someone to be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes. The UI/UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product to ensure a great user experience, and iterate upon it in accordance with user testing. Responsibilities
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences and help get stakeholder buy-in.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Three or more years of UX design experience in an agency environment. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing more complex solutions for larger digital projects.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Adobe XD, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, Framer and the like is a must.
- Ability to work with designers, developers and consultants to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet the brief.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.