Senior Interior Designer/Project Manager
As a Senior Interior Designer/Project Manager you would have successfully lead a team from inception to completion for a period of 10 years, demonstrating your proven skills at delivering exceptional design, with experience of working on site.
- Ability to create and develop conceptual designs including the skill of using colour and texture
- Advanced skills in VectorWorks, PhotoShop, SketchUp and MS Office
- Knowledge of FF&E selection (materials, finishes, detailing and scheduling)
- Experience in using CAD software fluently
- Some knowledge of Studio software would be advantageous
- Self-confident and receptive to constructive feedback
- Ability to manage time, generate/manage schedules and work flow of projects efficiently
- Quality experience dealing with contractors and sub-teams on site including Architects and Engineers
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and visual
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to understand and generate plans creatively
- Proven track record of 10 years in Project Management field.
- Familiar with project reporting and documentation requirements.
- Good communication skills & ability to present at a high level.
- Presenting to clients at steering committee meetings.
- Managing a project efficiently, to program and budget
- Managing and briefing design team on live projects, including control and sign-off of their project time logs and attendance.
- Mentoring and assisting junior and middleweight designers
- Managing the procurement of FF&E products
- Building and growing existing client relationships
- Visualisation and explanation of concepts to others
- Developing detailed designs and choosing materials
- Working closely with the director and associates, you are expected to use your initiative on following up on new business opportunities and attend networking events within the industry
- Going to site and working closely with sub-contractors and clients
- Accountable for project deliverables and the approval of project output
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.