Marketing Manager 9 mth FTC
Fantastic 9 month opportunity to take ownership of Marketing initiatives for 2 brands that scream luxury.
This is a maternity leave role so you must be able to hit the ground running, pick up existing projects streams and manage workflows.
You will need good events management experience and a great relationship builder liaising with stakeholders across the business.
- Preparation and execution of annual marketing plans
- Management of budget for marketing activities
- Briefing of group / agency resources to deliver marketing activities (e.g. Events team, CRM team, Digital team)
- Use of customer data and insight to drive marketing plans and activities
- Create and executes high-quality, imaginative events
- Works effectively with others, building productive, collaborative relationships
- Takes the initiative
- Good commercial instincts - this is a very sales-orientated business
- A passion for the consumer, for brands, and for seeking out and applying consumer insights that can build the business.
- Excellent management, planning and organisational skills. Able to produce 6-12 month plans in advance at correct level of detail.
- Good numerical skills - applied to budget management and analysis of the effectiveness of marketing activities.