This boutique, and rapidly growing creative agency who's offering spans branding, integrated communications and strategy, are looking to bring on board passionate Account Directors, to join the team. In this agency, you'll sink your teeth into key client accounts (namely across blue chip clients) leading across all channels of communication, strategically guiding them throughout the development of projects and consistently working to strengthen the relationship between the two parties.
As Account Director, you will;
- Establish yourself as the strategic client service lead on the account, managing key stakeholders and all account related account planning & forecasting
- You will continually use your market knowledge and understanding of your client's business needs to identify opportunities for growth and establishing pipelines for upcoming work
- As a trusted extension of their brand, you will help shape creative briefs, establishing yourself as a lynchpin between your internal team of Producers, Designers and Creatives, to ensure that project plans are accurate, resourced effectively, and most importantly, delivered on time and on brief
- Internally, you will manage a dedicated team, leading by best practice and reporting into two of the agencies Founders
- You will encompass financial responsibility for the account, overseeing budgets and spend, ensuring forecasts are accurate and up to date and producing status reports
- Most importantly, you will work to create exceptionally trusted and close relationships with your clients, weaving yourself into the DNA of their brand and managing their expectations from end to end
As an Account Director, you will have worked in a similar creative environment (any experience leading on key, blue chip accounts is highly advantageous!) and will understand the nimble and humble approach required to work in a boutique, growing agency.
If you are an experienced AD, looking to join a progressive, exciting agency then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!