Senior CRM Marketing Manager
- Lead the development and direction of the CRM strategy, translating requirements from the wider B2B, B2C and product marketing teams to build appropriate solutions using existing technology. You'll plan and lead the email lifecycle and trigger programme development and roadmap and assist in campaigns to support lead nurture, lead scoring and data management.
- Explore and recommend other customer comms channels setting up test and learn programmes and identify opportunities to target new customer segments to drive desired behaviour.
- You'll have input into our customer insights, leading in the creation and use of analytics to model NPS, Voice of the Customer and customer behaviours. You'll use analysis and insights to develop and optimize campaigns and build reports for key stakeholders at exco and board level.
- You'll be responsible for managing and maintaining the customer database, working closely with Compliance and Tech to ensure data is collected, managed and processed in line with GDPR and other regulations.
- Track record of CRM / customer marketing in any sector / market
- Strong experience of Salesforce would be an advantage
- Experience of initiating and executing projects and campaigns through a customer first strategy
- Experience of customer segmentation
- Experience of Google Analytics
- Excellent understanding of email marketing
- Good understanding of Voice of the Customer, NPS, and other customer insights modelling
- Good understanding of GDPR and data governance
- Ideally experience of HTML, CSS, Photoshop and Sketch
- Worked in an agile environment
- UK experience