CRM & Data Senior Account Director
Exciting and unique opportunity for a talented technically savvy CRM expert to join a new venture. You will be working as part of a new team within an innovative technology company who are currently taking Europe and the UK by storm.
You will be based primarily within the client site, which will allow you to get to the heart of your clients business and its challenges almost immediately. This great role offers the opportunity to work client-side whilst still working for an agency.
The client is highly engaging with high expectations and is passionate about creating award winning and first in class CRM solutions.
It is an energetic culture and they are ambitious plans to grow rapidly. You could be at the start of this journey and be instrumental in helping this grow and become a huge success.
The Role - CRM & Data Senior Account Director
- Responsible for the project management and integration of a new CRM function at an innovative global consumer electronics brand.
- Based in house, you will help implement new data warehouse, data platform technology and organisational change to create fully integrated data driven marketing campaigns.
- You will help plan and manage CRM and data driven campaigns that help the brand engage effectively with their customers.
- You will help bring on and manage other members of the team across account management, analysis and campaign management
- You will be an established CRM expert who has delivered large scale and high profile CRM and data driven campaigns
- Experience working with CRM platforms / campaign management tools such as Adobe Campaign
- Strong experience developing CRM campaigns and customer journeys
- A solid people manager, capable of managing account management, technical campaign and data analyst teams
- Some expertise in the implementation of marketing technology solutions would be ideal, but is not essential
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to nurture and grow client relationships.
- Able to cope under pressure and able to educate your clients on the right solutions for their business and how to get the best out of their agency
If you are passionate about data, CRM and technology and have great communication skills then this is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of something new and joining a growing CRM team working on a major brand
If this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/