Digital Performance Manager
Our client are an award winning British brand that's starting a skincare revolution! Their products are aimed at the hair and skin of new-borns, babies and children. Having had its major launch to market back in 2014 into national retailers Boots and Waitrose. They have experienced amazing growth since this launch due to the amazing and wonderful brand love of the products. The products are now available nationwide in a number of retailers.
With an aim to revolutionise the baby & child toiletries category - being suitable for the skin & hair of new-borns, babies and children, even those with sensitive or eczema prone skin.
Due to the expansion growth plans for the next 3 years, with plans to double if not triple the business they are now looking for a Direct to Consumer Manager.
- Business Planning - develop and lead the roadmap for the direct to consumer business
- Lead the P&L
- Customer acquisition - lead the funnel, all PPC, Paid social, affiliate & partnerships activity
- Providing regular feedback on performance
- User experience - track & improve the experience of all direct consumers
- Team management & development - deliver outstanding results, setting clear goals and agreeing clear development plans, training support.
For your application to be successful you must have content marketing experience in retail or consumer goods, an understanding of and hands-on experience of key ecommerce platforms, line management experience and strong analytical capability to monitor performance versus strategy. If this sounds like you, please apply below!