£40k-£45k + car allowance
Location: Surrey / Job Ref: TL884740A
We're looking for real foodies - Category Managers with excellent FMCG grocery experience and a core focus on shopper insight; people motivated to join an ethical team and keen to support the environment whilst achieving category growth. There is also a Senior Category Manager position available with the team.
- Become the expert; understand and interpret market trends/performance and shopper behaviour across designated categories.
- Interpret and analyse data and competitor information to develop strategies and tactics to influence multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrate credibility and thought leadership to ensure always viewed as a key strategic supplier.
- Provide customer focussed insights and recommendations regarding shopper behaviour, ranging, merchandising and promotions.
- Lead category management projects to accelerate category and company brand performance.
- Passionate about incorporating category thinking into all aspects of business.
- Develop account team vision with the sales team and track regularly (including NPD, range, price, promotions, on-shelf visibility, distribution, merchandising, shopper marketing).
- A robust and proven profile in FMCG shopper insight and category management. Previous experience in sales or marketing roles would also be advantageous.
- A self-starter; proactive, driven and a people person.
- Experienced user of external market data (Nielsen, Kantar or IRI).
- Analytical and commercial yet highly intuitive towards shopper insights.
For more information or to apply, email your CV to email@example.com